Tuesday 8 February 2022

Sanity in Faith

When I was in college, we had the habit of conducting morning prayer by sharing a message. I never had such an encounter with people discussing about Christian concepts except for one of my peers in the first few days of college over anklets and Christianity. She later left the college. 

One day, one of my very good friends shared this message:

Praise the Lord! 

A pious man purchased a horse one day. He trained his horse to obey the command, "Praise the Lord!" When he said once, it started to move and when he said again it stopped moving. One day when he was riding his horse, he came near the tip of a hill. The view was magnificent. He said "Praise the Lord!" The horse obeyed his master and both fell down the hill. 

The moral of the story is to have sanity in Faith. God demanded in his Ten Commandments, Do not use my name in vain. I was thought this.

I am not preaching against anyone or their practices. 



No comments:

Post a Comment