Wednesday 5 April 2017

THIS BLOG IS FOR KNOWLEDGE AND AWARENESS ONLY. YOU'RE LIABLE TO LEGAL CONTROVERSIES AND IMPRISONMENT TO STIR GROUPIST ACTIVITIES AND RIOTS FOR PERSONAL BENEFITS: WARNING! RAISE YOUR VOICE TO LEARN TO ASK WHY? ITS YOUR RIGHT TO LIVE HEALTHILY!!

WARNING!!!

Medroxyprogesterone (Amen) Drug Information - Indications, Dosage, Side Effects and Precautions: Medroxyprogesterone(Amen) generic is a progestin hormone, prescribed for menstrual problems, breast cancer and prevention of pregnancy. It stops the growth of the lining of the uterus and induces the uterus to produce certain hormones.

http://www.medindia.net/doctors/drug_information/medroxyprogesterone.htm

Personal message:

Talk against purport use of this drug without a gynec consultation and spread as a misnotion that can be used as emergency contraceptives. Say "no" to use this drug even if police women and any men ask to use other than a proper doctor. There is a problem spread from Sivagangai and Madurai to Chennai, especially by a nicknamed trafficking group, amelio ponnu. In my case, DCP, LO on me reporting personally of a blackmail to use had one police man deputed to investigate in January 2015 and he found as faux drugs. But they for their own worldly pleasures started to torture to use this drug and it continues. There were 10 departments backing my complaint including the TM billion dollar business magnets of their TM  brand name that is being used. They accepted as their product is being used to savage reproductive health in turn life that gives life gruellingly and finding sadistic pleasure in pain of this womb that knows to wail. FDA US forwarded an email for FDA India to take action. Is India turning into a prostitution ground? I declared an open statement - 1 reason I'm being blackmailed and threatened since 2014 April to use this drug on my own and lodge complaint on army personnels but found have spread rumours that I intended to spend time as I came out of my house from April 2014 to attend interviews for my livelihood to Chennai and on need basis in Madurai. In fact I had numerous good opportunities for a leash of life to my family after being harassed.

1 comment:

  1. Why I'm not accepting senior process person? She's accepting mensus. What madness statement and threaten for my employment? Bastards or muff or bluff people are! Then why she needs sastra drugs? All blasphemies? Why she has to expect others to say so? Who told her is used as contraception? Why she has to imagine people are bothering over how it is used and not understand that the problem is abuse and misuse of the very drug or the faux form the drug distributed? Please shut up before saying! If not learn to ask the other....is the other a blunt muff or what?

    ReplyDelete