Tuesday 4 November 2014

Principal - Stop Corporal Punishment



All you need to do is to click on the link and sign the petition. If you think you can do a little more, kindly pass this onto to others whom you know will have a good heart and mind. I ask this support as I want to live and not die for the cold blooded murder by the concerned administrative authorities for not using this punishment and going ahead with life. I wonder why public mass is liking to see their children beaten to death. Of course no death reported in this case, because I was present and there was a fear looming that I will not support if I know the truth. Severe punishments were tried in my notice period because I was being physically hurt and now not sure how long I will be alive if you do not show you support me. PLEASE RAISE YOUR VOICE!!!! I hear so many children cry in joy asking people to support for they are being beaten in contempt!!!


Principal - Stop Corporal Punishment

No comments:

Post a Comment