Tuesday 10 June 2014

Science and Cultural Talk on Tamil Nadu - My Career and Life



This is an exemplary presentation made by myself to my colleagues in Colmer’s laboratory of Ecophysiology in the School of Plant Biology, Faculty of Natural and Agricultural Sciences, University of Western Australia on Culture of Tamil Nadu and Tamil People. Besides this was also an introductory talk of myself and my parents – of course, my dad as usual was always busy away over his phone when I was taking a photo of everyone who came to drop me in the airport. The little brat is my nephew peeping out of tears – who knows for what? He was so happy to send me off as he had the privilege to help me until clearance and enjoyed being the “centre of attraction”!
Well memories will remain forever – but is time to watch the presentation!

Tamil Nadu and People of Tamil Nadu–About Myself in Tamil Nadu

No comments:

Post a Comment