Sunday 12 December 2010

What Makes Indian Women Stand Out? -Series I

If there is one single reason I could state at this instance, I will immediately remember the gorgeous Hair and Hairstyles that Indian Women adore.

Indian women take real care of their hair. Most of them use a number of aromatic substances and natural conditioners to make their hair look strong and healthy. In fact, there is one infamous historical argument between two great Tamil poets of ancient time over the aroma from the hair of Indian women is innate or because of the substances that she uses to wash her hair.

Hairstyles by Indian women are well appreciated and is adopted by many women of Western Countries who love the natural black hair of Indian women, and I was no exceptional when I was in abroad! 

If you would like to have a quick look at some of the adorable Indian hairstyles, watch this video that I adopted from somewhere in YouTube!

No comments:

Post a Comment